Denplan payment plans are provided by Simplyhealth Professionals, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan payment plans are one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which you may be charged) you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Our Denplan Care prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Simplyhealth Professionals.
Denplan for Children
- Denplan for Children is a flexible payment plan which is ideal for making sure your child gets the best possible dental care from an early age.
- The category your child is placed in is based on the condition of their oral health and the amount of treatment they will need.
- The dental plan focuses on preventive care by providing you with an easy and economical way to pay for your child to have regular dental check-ups. This is fundamental if the early signs of tooth decay or abnormalities are to be picked up and treated quickly.
- Our Denplan for Children prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Benefits for your child
- Helps to build long term relationship between your child and their dentist
- Helps your child understand the importance of looking after their teeth
- Ongoing preventive care can help keep your child orally fit
- Your child will benefit from regular dental care
- More time spent with the dentist and other practice professionals can improve the whole experience of visiting the dentist for your child
- Helps your child feel less nervous about seeing the dentist in the future
Benefits for parents/guardian
- Gives you the opportunity to ensure your child receives regular dental care and treatment
- Monthly payments make the plan economical by spreading the cost evenly throughout the year
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Simplyhealth Professionals.
- Denplan Membership is an excellent way of ensuring you have access to the dentist of your choice
- All routine and any restorative dental treatment by your preferred dentist is paid for separately as and when you need it.
- Our Denplan membership prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Membership Plan gives you
- Registration with your dentist
- Any discounts on check-ups or treatments that your dentist may offer
- Preventive dental advice